View Single Post
Old 19-08-2003, 23:36   #3
Plux
King

Managed to get almost 30 turns.. here's a nice big map of my surroundings and the rest of my log:

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/up...Untitled-2.jpg
127.92*KB

15- Barb kills a Chinese warrior. Good barb
21- Carthage, after recruiting 4 warriors, now builds a settler.
24- See Ottoman and French borders in the north and get Bronze Working from a hut. Too bad, because the Chinese also had, wanted to get it from them later. Found Utica 3-tiles east
25 Contact Ottomans, they have CB and I can trade Alphabet with them. Will wait though until I have contact with Joan. It looks like the two are already having troubles, because an Ottoman archer dived into French territory
26 .. and it comes out with one 1 hp left, so they are definately at war .
27 Joan has CB and a worker (thanks to the Ottoman's warring). I trade Alhabet for CB and 10 gp with the Ottoman's and give Joan WC and 90 gold for the worker (expensive, but I need it badly).
28 Joan suddenly has Pottery and The Wheel! Must have gotten contact with someone, maybe Puwen who is somewhere left to her. Maybe I should declare war, and settle for peace again for these techs. Think, think..

I think I'm still in the race . Good lands for expansion and China is nicely hemmed in. Hope I can keep them there, but on emperor this shouldn't be a problem. Those wheats are mine!!!
Plux is offline   Reply With Quote