View Single Post
Old 15-11-2012, 18:28   #29
Shabbaman
Administrator

When Baden declared war on me for the sixth time, I decided that it was enough. It brought in it's usual allies, Aragon and Tirol. Well, I had settled on Aragon as a target anyway, so here we go:

I noticed I had a very high cultural tradition, so I used it to draft a diplomat. This'll help bring my infamy down after I annexed Aragon and Baden.

Right before Baden attacked me, I started an intervention war to save one of my weaker allies, Marocco, from England. That was the public statement, but basically I want to keep England down:

It's worse that it seems: my allies whatitsname and whateveritsname got Ulster and Wessex out of it, and they immediately formed Ireland and Wales. After I forced England out of their deals with Scotland, Scotland attacked (finally) and without an army on their mainland (it's in Marocco) and a fleet (it's on the bottom of the sea) and at -3 stability it'll be tough to fight back against the three scottish units (units, not armies).

Back to the Badenese Excommunication War (or: the sixth attempt to get France very pissed with Baden), France and it's vassals got Aragon at it's knees. Unfortunately they're still too large to annex them, so I leave them with a colony in Africa, Barcelona and the party islands. Unfortunately one of my allies captured Baden, so I can't annex them yet. Next time Baden, until next time...

Oh, and I got in a personal union with newly-formed Wales
Attached Images
File Type: png EU3_MAP_FRA_1583.2.8_1.png (489.5 KB, 5 views)