View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 02:34   #5
grahamiam
Emperor

we are at turn 72. I have not researched Philo yet, but do have MM and Lit (and a Library in Pas thanks to a temple prebuild). Another Lib due in 2 in Persepolis.

Barbs are annoying but we are playing without the fix, so they don't do much but get killed. I have a couple immortals running around, clearing paths for the settler.

Up till a couple of turns ago, I was running the settler pump out of Persepolis. I stressed 1 more settler out in 3 turns and now will focus of a Lib, Temple, the GLight (hopefully). Pas will now get a temple and then will spit out the odd settler here or there between galleys.

1 have sent 1 suicide curragh of my East coast but it sank. However, it did reveal coast, 4 tiles from my coast. It also revealed that sea tiles are only 1 ocean tile apart, so whoever gets GLight 1st can start picking on the other guy and get him into a defensive posture. Akots has let his capitol grow and is now building the Colossus. If he goes for the Colossus, then I have a chance @ GLight, but if he switches, then the game is completely different. I think.

Sitrep

grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote