View Single Post
Old 25-01-2005, 22:57   #1
Plux
King

Default LIVE multiplayer under the dom(e)

Since I really enjoyed the MP game that Beam, Matrix and I played at Stapel's, I want to invite some of you guys over at my place for another session. Like Stapel, I think the best way to make things happen is just to set a date and see whoever can make it to come. But since I found two evenings in a row a bit too much, I'm thinking to start on saturday morning/noon and play up to sunday night (so I can still go out to party on friday ). I have just a small place, though, so I cannot accomodate more than four other ppl. I'm centrally located, right in the middle of Utrecht, a 10 mins walk from the station, so that should cause no problems, except for the fact that parking space is a bitch, and car owners will probably want to park their car 15 mins away, because on saturday you have to pay I think 5 euro's/hour! Luckily, parking is free from saturday midnight up to monday 9 o'clock. So, apply here if you're interested and the first four applicants are the lucky winners! if many ppl want to come, I do take bribes

DATE: February 19/20.

PS: I can arrange one laptop and one pc for two other ppl, so two ppl should be able to bring their own gear.

Let's play Ciiiiivvvvvv...!!
Plux is offline   Reply With Quote