View Single Post
Old 19-08-2007, 05:01   #15
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Advancements:

My core is jam-packed with libraries, Capital has Coper+Colossus+river and makes 102 beakers at 20spt... The North is ripe for science farming, it just needs some worker turns now. It's massing workers and growing slower as is. Military Tradition is a monopoly.

I made a deal with the german: lift to the IA + horses indefinitely for his IA tech and a golden age trigger. I offered him to pay for saltpeter if Soul stops shipping it in before we go to war (read: and I capture 2-3 of his sources).

Both Soul and I are now in the IA with Steam Power and Coal. Our aforementionned deal will end when he sends Industrialism and I send Mil Trad back. I wanted to be very gentlemanly with him since we've been fair and square all game, plus he just lost his g/f. So I offered him a non-negociable, final 20 turns of peace. War is in the air.

I'll start crunching military units next turn after he's received the notice. He has been building up to counter the German and I have just been using my free crusaders to stay ahead in military might. I have been strong against every nation around for so long that no one really knows my military power at all. Soon it'll be for real because I have an overwhelming cavalry force on a low-military world.

58.93 KB

I've been too nice so far this turn, time to be really destructive: I lifted Catherine of Russia to the IA and JOY, she gets NATIONALISM. This will put a serious dent in the Western continent's attempts at domination. This feels so so so so wrong. I love it.

So this game is in the bag. Soul will die in 20, next is Germany (can't afford that kind of liability when going off-shore) and I expect ottomans and englishs to just resign.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote