View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 23:04   #6
OPD

Were both in the IA now we've agreed on peace for a few turns then were going to talk about war.

The Gl technigue worked brilliantly and got us all MA techs and steam power

I got a headstart on IA research as it took a few turns to gift all the techs to NF.

Although I'm in trouble now. The French have it in for me in a big way!!! probably because I razed a few of their cities a while back. I also have an appalling reputation. I discovered industrialization last turn but the French refused to pay gpt for it. I have deals with them atm but they will all have run out in 7 turns and I think they're going to attack me big time. I'm kinda bummed as I was hoping for a huge pay off from indust, the Greeks are willing to pay 200gpt but they're on the way out due to NF, and France are the big fish. I've prebuilt 5 factories so it shouldn't be that bad and while I am writing this NF has offered peace for 20 turns. So perhaps if the French do come after me they'll be alone and not too much of a threat.

I'm thinking about mobilizing if I can get nationalism but don't really know much about it, can anyone tell me if it affects research?
OPD is offline   Reply With Quote