View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 00:12   #2
OPD

Alot!!! has happened, I should really have kept a record of my progress .

Anyway we were on separate continents with 3 AI each. It is now towards the end of the MA, NF has conqered 2 of the AI on his land and I've mearly taken a few cities off the Korean and the French. An early rush against the French was a complete disaster . I REXed well though and control a large section of land, no where near as big as NF's though.

NF has the upper hand big time although I do have a plan.
Although alot stronger, I think/hope that his land and cities are less developed, most of my core cities are powerhouses whereas alot of NF's are around size 6 or less. So the plan is to fend off any attack and fgo for a space win.

The main advantage I have is I still have a GA to go through. We're using a GL exploit to hopefully give us both all the remaining MA techs. Once I get these I'm going to trigger a GA and build Universities, banks and maybe Stock exchanges in most cities and then hope to win through economic superiority. I have a weak millitary but have lots of cannons, if I can make it to rail road before NF attacks I may be able to fend off any attacks with bombardment.

I'm at war with the French who are huge and have good relations with the Koreans and Carthage. A while ago I decided not to take any more of their cities (mainly due to getting beaten back alot) and use them as allies agianst NF. My plan is to get nationalism first and get MPP with all the AI on my land and then maybe embargo NF. Of course thats a long shot but as long as I can stay as peace with them I can make alot more money from selling them stuff than I could with their land.

OPD is offline   Reply With Quote