View Single Post
Old 25-11-2003, 09:14   #7
Kingreno

Quote:
quote:Hope you plan to wipe out those Turks before soon !
No Skyfish. The idea of the Turks is to have them as a pet scientific civ. I will make sure that killer will not get in contact with them. This will be achieved by giving them some backwater city between my cores surrounded by my cities and troops. I will profit from their free techs.

On strategy. I know killer is behind in several ways as can be seen in the demographics. These, I know, do not mean all that much but supported by the overall score, the fact he took Berlin many years after I took Istanbul and some looselipped MSN-chatter, makes me think I am leading.
Chances are that one of us will create a leader on our pet. Chances on this are small however. I will have to make plans on building a FP by hand since we agreed on no Palace switching...
This in turn means getting a GA, WLTKD in a ideal FP location soon, since having too many cities will make it all that more difficult to build it by hand due to corruption...

My plan is therefore to snatch the religious wonders of the game...ALL of them...and start the collossus soon. This will make sure Killer won't get his GA before Navigation and with me having a GA before that I should reach that sooner, making a landing on his continent possible.