View Single Post
Old 30-05-2009, 00:56   #28
Robi D
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPain View Post
Sounds good to me.

About the 6th: I'm having time in the evening but as we're facing a 9/10 hour time difference that would mean early sunday morning for you (7th). I can imagine that isn't really a good time for you, but I'll leave that up tp you . Otherwise for me early morning (my time) might be an option. Kids are usually up at hideous hours. So I can prolly fire up around 6 my time, being 5pm at your end. Early morning will be more slow paced though cause the kids need bread/milk/attention
Its a 7.5hrs difference. Getting up sunday morning around 7am isn't a problem for me that weekend, depends how willing and able you are to stay up that night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robboo View Post
I am out of town teh first weekend in June. Just a heads up to my future opponent. Unfortunately in addition I will be limited to PBEM so if thats an issue Robi make me a judge.
As long as you can play your turns its fine. When mauer and myself did a trial game it took us 2 months, that was playing 1 to 2 turns a day. Does mean you need to be play a few at a time. If you think you can do that over the next 6/7 months then its fine. I know most of my games will be by PBEM because of the time difference

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!
Robi D is offline   Reply With Quote