View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 09:30   #21
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

I'm in favor of different divisions, but I also think regular deity players can enjoy a lower level game with some restrictions like AWW. Or at least I will. I think divisions should be about game difficulty in general and not just game difficulty level. FOr now I think starting out with 2 divisions should be ok.

I'm also a big fan of easy scoring. Although sometimes being ridiculed for it (RIP Simple Ladder System . I'd say earliest date of finish determines winner, when people end on same date, civ score decides.

I agree processing results should be automated in some form, I'm prepared to look at it but as you all know by now, my programming skills are a 'bit' flimsy. I have reserved time to finish web entry for the ladder during the x-mas holidays, so I can take a look at tourny then too. It would be very helpfull if someone with asp/php skills could help out.

In C3C I don't think we can hold up all random maps. Just the start position placement alone is so crummy (how do they manage to break something that worked ?????) that maps should be looked at. I'm prepared to make a map once in a while, but not all the time because I wanna play myself too

I'd say let's try and start a 'season' on the 1st of january!!

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote