View Single Post
Old 27-02-2006, 20:16   #13
WackenOpenAir

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by grahamiam

I can tell you that he likes to drop off cavalry on your rear in quantities of 30, but I guess that doesn't really help in the beginning
No, and i am not expecting that to be the biggest problem. I already know for sure that i will need to keep a lookout to what is comming and as long as it isn't amphibious, it should be solvable

This brings me to a first specific question though:
-If i place units out to scout like boats on the coast and spears on mountains, do i get to see his moves when his units do not end their turn inside my sight radius but only move trough my radius instead?

-Reading some spoilers, i also saw something about building the pyramids. I understand that multiplayer will be a race for wonders like Hoover Dam and maybe Leo's workshop, but is building early wonders like pyramids common practice in PBEM ?

Goz also told me that all the common exploits are forbidden, but that scrolling trough cities to double use tiles is common and allowed.
-Is this something we can only do when you actually have a city build completing in one of your cities, or is there a way to do this every turn, also in the beginning when we only have 2 cities?
-How does the AI decide the order in wich it will cycle trough the cities ?
WackenOpenAir is offline   Reply With Quote