View Single Post
Old 13-01-2005, 21:44   #8
Kingreno

Update! About time!

turn 100!

Queen Erikk did quite well. I think. Hell I haven't got a clue how he is doing but techwise he is advanced compared to me. Techwise...Everyone is advanced when compared to the zulu scientific program.

8.3KB

Well well, noble Leader, what can we do? How far are we behind? How BIG is the techhole we find ourselves in???
Actually, we can guess! We are in the Medieval age, as is all the rest. We however have yet to obtain our first tech in this age. The maya and ottomans are building sistines/KT/SunTzu. No-one has engineering yet!
The rest has Feud and Mono except for China, who apparently copied the Zulutactics. Our status: F1

16.54KB

No single scientists. Nothing. ZULU DON"T RESEARCH!

Ok, now that we have that cleared let us focus on what we are good at.

Our empire:

89.3KB

All cities on Markets, Courthouses, the FP (one) and Libraries (well...uh...we may need the culture some day). The income I get from taxes is mostly used to hurry up this proces. the 2 luxes require that I need 20% lux tax and that does not help.
There are things though, that DO help:

11.67KB

Muhahahahaha

The Inca, though wise:

76.5KB

LACK IRON! Muahaahahahaha

I am still Average military but compared to Erikk I am strong!

18.6KB

That brings me to the next point of debate. Erikk has overtaken me in score!!! I do not know what he is building that is making this happen. I lead him in Pop, quite heavily. I lead him in Military, quite heavily. He leads me in land area, probably very very heavily as that is the only possibility! He must have settled the small land North and South of his Core...why? dunno.
To illustrate he has spend his shields on something, here is a cultural graph. Please know that I have not a single temple or other bullshit. This is pure libraries and the Palace. Notice my culture is far greater then his. So no Libs (or temples...), no Military, it must be setlers.

14.94KB

Also, the f11

17.89KB

This looks very positive for the Zulu...
Maya are first in pop, and the king of the hill. Erikk has the chance to conquer some wonders as well.

46.89KB

Last, the MM, while the Zulu prepare for war!

6.76KB