View Single Post
Old 19-12-2010, 20:19   #25
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Early on, mostly spam green towers to get your maze and killzone going. Except missiles, only fill more of those when you see air coming. Then rush the reds and put temporals up.

All missile lvl 1;
Concussion, Command, Tesla lvl 3;
Upgrade cannons and guns sparingly - so most guns in the kill zone will be reds, some yellow, all cannons yellow, entry guns stay green;
Temporals could stay green, I upgraded them to yellow but only the east one really benefits from it. You might as well get just upgrade the right one to red and put a gun on the left one, instead.

79K on my first run to beat your 71k/70k, I didn't do it exactly like this (my tesla was poorly placed and I had 2 dead cannons on the back of the bottom island) so you can improve upon me. I had to use the orbital laser once to clear a swarmer mass that met fast runners on their way back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lockdown.jpg (205.8 KB, 10 views)
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 19-12-2010 at 20:26.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote