View Single Post
Old 13-10-2004, 22:50   #1
Kingreno

Default 2vs2vs2v2 ***SPOILAH***

Not for Killer, Stapel, Akots or their allies!!!

This is a story of Victory. This is a story of Love.

Gilgamesh the Builder sat in his palace. His mind was occupied with just a single thought; Lizzie!

4.58KB

The problem he was now facing was the fact that his beloved Lizzie was still far away. However, some elegant ways of communication in the form of Mimi show that the future will be bright. Mimi:

16.82KB

Mimi flew back and forth between Lizzie and Gilgamesh, causing the same feelings with Lizzie as we saw before with Gillie.

5.22KB

Mimi was also having some fun along the way, so you lurking animal rights activists should keep a sock in it ok?

11.58KB

More later about this “oh so hot” and “oh so fine” smooth lovin’.

Gillie was granted a very nice location for the Capitol FJ. He decided to settle on the spot as it was on a river and has some BG as well. He noticed the cow and wheat beyond the first nine later, but the Sumerians are satisfied. Work began on a settler immediately. Also, research on Masonry was started as a Great library prebuild is needed. Yeah that’s right. Gillie is the man with a plan!
The Location:

24.71KB

Lizzie was a tiny bit less fortunate as there were no bonus resources nearby. Lizzie settled on the spot as well. WoE is located on the sea and on a river, with Ivory close. She began work on a curragh and started an all out attack on writing; the first to reach that will be the first to reach Philo. She thinks. Off course she needs writing for literature as well, to send to Gillie. WoE’s growth potential is a lot lower then FJ’s so it could very well be that Gillie will have to go for Philo while Lizzie does Lit, which is far less urgent as the prebuild in Sumeria will not be done for quite some years now. Lizzie and Gillie agreed to let Gillie save some cash after Masonry to let him do Philo at Max-science.
Lizzie’s start:

24.3KB

Mimi’s hard work has also provided a GPS-type of Mapmaking as minimaps from both nations can be combined to show the true path between WoE and FJ:[]

3.32KB

(I paintshopped both maps in to one, spank me if that is not allowed)

Agreement was reached quickly that our world is probably a symmetric one. Meaning we can use our own mapmaking skills to research the map. The player Located north of our lands is very likely not Stapel, as this would mean a counterclockwise positioning of the players on the map starting in the upper right corner. Also, it is probably not Killer, though more possible then Stapel, as player one then should be bottom left, then clockwise to player 3 above me. Not likely. Most mapmakers start upper left. Let us guess Stapel is there. Then, as we are bottom right, Beam probably worked from left to right, so Akots is north of us, then he placed Killer bottom left, and finally use bottom right. More likely, but chances are too high we are wrong here.
What matters more is that the player north of me is a far more important opponent then the others. First, he is closer, meaning more imminent danger and more production once we have conquered it. I will attempt to land units there as soon as possible.