View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 01:21   #61
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Default Act 3: change of management

If the first act was REXing, the second act was GP + teching, and I can smell the third act beginning within 5-10 turns.

Mongols and Malinese have bought my maps. That'll help with the upgrading budget. Lots of cannons to buy up.

Killer is massing a fleet, no doubt hoping to punch through with numbers and create a bit of a mess. He saw the frigates though. It would be a shame if privateers were to ... happen to his fleet.

Matrix is massing troops right out of line of sight ; assorted troops and 4 soon-to-be-cannons will greet him when he plays his cards.

War on 3 fronts.

The deal I have with Mali will save me a lot of trouble and time. I doubt I would have lost much either way. But he'll gift me his cities, all of them, and I'll gift him the 3-city military blacksite. He sends all of his troops to his capital and we meet there for a single, glorious battle. Cannons against skirmishers .

I kindof regret it, not because of the deal - it's a great deal for me - but because he skips tons of turns. If it becomes a problem, I'll ask permission to the others and retire him completely. And if he doesn't take the deal this turn because he doesn't bother fucking logging in, then I'll just go for a good ol' genocide.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote