Thread: Socrates.com
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2004, 00:42   #17
Socrates
Emperor

This thread needs an update ! First of all, I needed to tell that working in an airport this summer was a little hard (but nice) from one point of view. I saw so many nice girls during those months that I sometimes was a little for a while. The good part is I (and my colleagues) could see and talk to so many pretty ones. The bad part is that it could only last a few minutes at max. Mmmh, should I pick one up, I'd say that (I suppose) late-20s girl (with boyfriend) which was so beautiful and nice to talk to. She was leaving to Egypt, possibly Luxor ; had she told me to come with her straight away (and leave the boyfriend !! ), I would have done it. Dear airport...

OK, why another post ? Last Friday I visited a museum, and that was my 1st personal initiative ever. You guessed it, I went to the Musée du Louvre in Paris, it's now free from 6pm to 10pm for 26- people on Fridays. So I went there and took some crappy pics. Here are 3 of them. Aggie, you can laugh big time...

66.87*KB

A mummy that was put into black tar and other stuff, dating from Greek or Roman Egypt ; it was a guy who died at the age of 21. Quite impressive to see it in real.

48.23*KB

The God of the Gods, Zeus himself, with thunder in his hand. I tried to shot him from below because it is Zeus after all. You can see how good I am to make blurry pics.

75.47*KB

A classic from the Louvre : "Vénus de Milo". Can't remember if that is the statue that an old Greek guy found around his house and kept touching at night on hiw own. Erk. Nice tits BTW.

That's all folks. Next time I'll learn how to take photos.