View Single Post
Old 25-04-2003, 09:42   #26
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Another turn finished. Anarres still hasn;t lost any cities and his amry turned strong compared to mine again. I think he whipped something in one of his border towns as I thought it was a 4 pop town and now is size 2. Suits me fine, destroy thoses citizens

The whole world suddenly has CoL and Polytheism. Detailed investigations show that both the zulus and iroquois lack Poly and the iro lack construction still. Trade hiawathe COnstruction for WM and CoL. Persia is broke and Rome suddenly is rich. My guess is Xerxes spent 500 gold to buy poly from Caesar or something. Pity since Xerxes war prepared to loan me money and Caesar isnt.

Checked the babylonian front by sending a horesmen in and out. Still very quiet. Next turn my iron is roaded and I'll upgrade 4 warriors to swords. Turn after I'll launch my attack against babylonia I think. Also my deal selling furs and gems to shaka fell thru last turn when his harbor got seperated from his capital by an egyptian border expansion. He has another harbor all the way to the East which is 2 tiles away from being connected to Salamanca. CONNECT IT YOU BASTARD. I need the money!!!! Hope I didnt get a rep hit for the canceled deal since it was all Shaka's fault. Luckily another 6gpt with shaka will end in 5turns so then I can upgrade faster.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote