View Single Post
Old 25-02-2006, 12:52   #17
Dell19
King

Well surprisingly this PBEM has actually started progressing again.

Tingis rebelled but was retaken and Rusidar was captured in the East which will be my last movement in the eaast as I am not in any rush to take those last three cities on the border with Persia.

The main invasion of Iberia has begun with a smaller stack of about 10 units coming from the north which has already taken one city. Basically I was using that stack as a diversion to see if Matrix attacks. Worryingly Macedon may not last much longer and I could soon have a land border with Persia. Pretty much all those Austrian cities have two garrison units in them and are starting to produce the legions and heavy cavalry.

The problem will be that once Macedon falls I will still have my main stacks in the west capturing the last Carthagian cities whilst Stapel's armies will already be on the border and will have a range of attack options. Thus I will need to fight a defensive war in the east and just try and delay city captures whilst I build up sufficient troops for a counter attack. Legions might just be enough to win this assuming we don't have a score victory.

Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote