Thread: Mobile Civ
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2006, 16:25   #1
digger760
King

Default Mobile Civ

I Bought myself a new mobile phone the other day. One of the requirements was that it would have to be capable of playing mobile civ. Com2us is the maker of mobile civ and it was a bit tricky (involved guess work) trying to figure from their website which phones it would run on. For example it is supposed to run on the SonyEricsonn750k but O2 ireland only sell the 750i...I'm not sure what the difference is between the i and the k model.

I always had a preference for Nokia phones, one of the cheaper mobile civ Nokia compatible phone, did'nt appear to have the features that the MotorolaV3 and SonyEricsonn750i had for the same price. I shied away from other brand due to lack of familiarity.

I end up getting the Motorola V3 it is one of the cheapest "pay as you go phones" in Ireland with the ability to play mobile civ3. The SonyEricsonn750i has some better features such as a 2megapixel camera and more internal memory, but i decided they were not essential....and with pay as you go...i did'nt particularly have much interest in the fancy camera. The V3 has a camera to, but with only 1 mp resolution i will be less tempt to squander my credit transmitting dark grainy photos.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to mobile phones. I have managed to get civ3 onto it and had a quick dry run. But have no clue on how to take screen shots - It does not appear to be possible.

Is anybody interested in a review/spolier of the game without pics?