The roster if no swapping occurs:
BCLG - gone over christmas?
Ynnek - away from 12/22 to 12/27
krys - waiting for Santa Claus
Shabba - up
Tubby - on deck
Robboo
Darkness

I am with my family over christmas. I can read and post there but I can't play Civ4 on my old computer.
So if someone is able to play over christmas, I would be there to discuss things.

Things to discuss:

Are we going for Pyramids?
Sure, being industrious would only give us 25% of a boost compared to what we have with Stones. But still those 25% (especially cause it also applies to the chopping and poprushing part) can make the difference.

Let's see: We have 4 forests to chop in the fat cross which would give us 240 hammers with Sone.
Pyramids are IIRC 675 hammers.
Even with the fifth forest we'd need 375 hammers. Meaning 188 hammers generated (the others are froM Stone bonus).

We can't build workshops, so our best production tile in the capital is Plains s.t. we will not get more than 4 hammers per turn, s.t. we take more than 40 truns to build it een with chopping.

So, no chance in the capital.

The second city looks better, but that would mean we'd have to use the worker mainly for the second city which might delay usefulness of our capital. OTOH with 2 work boats our capital can produce workers quite quickly but somewhere we need to build some warriors for fogbusting.

So, ok, I'm fine with Settling blue dot if we try to go for the Pyramids. Which means Masonry after Fishing and building a worker in the capital quite soon (after two work boats I guess), meanwhile the 2nd city can grow a little and build some Warriors.

Are we agreed?