View Single Post
Old 15-12-2006, 17:05   #8
Tubby Rower

Now Matrix is gone.. Igloo got 3 of his 5 cities. I got Beca and BCLG was gifted Custa City then turned around and declared war on Matrix.

Igloo and BCLG are getting ready to start fighting each other. I'll be holding off a while since I'm still building some units to catch up. I'm about 6 turns from Notre Dame. Right now only Akots/grahamiam have a tech that we don't and that's banking. Igloo was kind enough to gift me some hephalumps. So I'm gonna build a few war elephants.

ynnek planted a city a few tiles from Colored Cows. so I'm not sure where the next military campaing will be. So I'm roading a lot of tiles to help facilitate troop movements if necessary. My capital hasn't grown in quite a while. I'm not sure why. It was about to grow and then I rushed something and I've been stuck on 30/30 food for a few turns. I wonder if it's a bug and it's still trying to get to 32 food, but another routine maxes it out at 30.