View Single Post
Old 19-11-2006, 08:01   #48
Robi D
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

Does anyone know if there is war weariness in this game ??? I hope not, otherwise Always War is quite silly.

Are we supposed to conduct absolutely no diplo with any opponent in this game ? I assume so.

Is there any reason for the turn timer to be set at 22 hours per turn, instead of say 24 hours ? Just wondering. Does the current turn automatically end when the last civ to play logs out ? Not sure, but it seems so, if I understand that Civstats.com page well.

There is a little WW but at only 1/4 of an SP game. Also if you look at how WW is worked out in civ4 the only time you get it is by fighting losing units outside your cultural influence as well as taking cities. Also WW is specific to each civ, so if you kill someone off it resets. The only way in this game that you will suffer the effect of WW is if you attack someone, lose a lot of units and they survive. There is an article in the war acadamy at the cfc which goes into greater details here.

As for diplomacy, in game your at war with everyone so there is none, however that does stop you conducting some out of the game.

The 22hrs, as BC alluded too the pitboss clock tends to run a little slow so 22hrs takes about 24hrs in RL

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!
Robi D is offline   Reply With Quote