View Single Post
Old 25-05-2003, 14:21   #7
Skyfish

Latest annoucement from TF (sunday 3 pm).
Col had the scoop of course, clearly Killer should become a mod !

Major OT Forum Changes
Starting today AoA will no longer be a moderator on CivFanatics. This is not an easy decision for me because AoA had been with CFC for quiet long time. I appreciate all the time and effort he spent moderating the Coliseum forums. However, it's clear to me now that his moderation style is *simply not what I want* for CFC. Also, he has publicly stated that he no longer cares about the moderation and the site anymore. I wish him best of luck and hope he finds a forum that appreciates his moderation style more.

Here are a few changes you can expect. It's possible that the current OT forum may be archived. Instead, I may create two new OT forums: one for political discussions and another for more lighthearted subjects such as music and movies. This way people who don't care about the politics are not bombarded with heated debates. Some new rules for the OT forum may be introduced.

Also, we will have one (or even two) new moderators for the Colisseum forums, likely someone in a different time zone.

The OT forum may be temporarily closed during the transition.

That's it for now. Enjoy your day.

Skyfish is offline   Reply With Quote