View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 12:27   #58
Tubby Rower

I've stirred the pot again...

Whomp, Robi D, & all of the easterners wouldn't trade me for rails. I got out of Whomp last night that it was because they wanted me to self-research Bio. Well screw that. So I traded rails to DaveMcW (the one that most people hate in this game) for Bio. It was a bit lop-sided in his favor, but I'm expecting something in return for it soon.

Robi D has been beating the war drums and has some units in the middle of my land. We just recently re-signed a OB agreement so I can't cancel it yet. I have artillery, machine gunners, and destroyers over him. Soon I'll have flight as well. George closed his borders with Robi so that they didn't have free reign over coming through his territory. I have 3 destroyers that should be able to handle any sea invasion. I have been building MG'ers and artillery. George said that he had 4 rifles, 4 cavs, and 4 cannons at his borders. I don't believe that there are any land routes for him to quickly get to me.

Whomp will get in on it too. I told Whomp last night that if Robi attacks me I'll be forced to defend myself in the best way possible and that is to gift DaveMcW up to tech-parity with me and get him in on the war. Whomp told me that that would bring this to another world war. I told him that it is in their hands. I'm willing to lose this game (which I will likely do if Robi attacks) by at least controlling who wins.

Whomp said that they were shocked by the way that we just cut off techs flowing to them. Well crap!!! I'm not a welfare building where people come to get techs for free. So the bottom line is that they were trying to stiff me after I stiffed them, but the difference is that I was willing to trade with Dave for 1 tech and they got their panties in a bunch over it.