View Single Post
Old 19-07-2006, 17:50   #7
Tubby Rower

Ok here is what I have come up with... play a 4-4-2

Forwards - Quentin Mayes & John Villa

Inner Midfielders - purchase 2 of them (try to get passable playmnaking with passing inadequate or better) ~$45k - 50k each

Wingers - Steve Ferguson & William Mayolo

Defenders - Kevin Cardona & Jesse McGhee (if you get time try to replace Jesse Mcghee, you might even try to sell him and buy someone with similar qualities)

Wing Backs - Shad Goetz. You need to buy one of these guys too (passable winger and defender)
maybe $30k-40k

everyone else fire. You might be able to sell Luther Smith or Paul Henley , but I doubt that you'll get your money back for putting them on the transfer list. You can only fire one guy every 12 hours so you might want to start now so that you finish by Saturday evening when the USA economic updates are ran and you pay their salaries again.

Oh and if you are training GK's then you need to get 2 trainees. I would recommend 1 17 yo passable (shabba's is a good start) and 1 18 solid. after you get them, get your new coach and switch your training to GK @ 100%. If you are training anything else, disregard most of what I've said.