View Single Post
Old 23-05-2006, 08:08   #18
Shabbaman
Administrator

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

High level teams need these players but cant sell there surplus of them at a profit anymore.
I was thinking about it, and you got a point there. It might have something to do with the influx of new teams, but probably not the current influx of teams. 9th division teams aren't producing supernaturals, and surely they aren't buying them. So it might be the creation of the 8th (meaning, 2 years ago or something), with teams that are currently producing supernaturals (for example) but aren't buying them.
With more teams in lower divisions, the level in higher leagues increases a bit, but the overall demand for high ranked players won't increase because those teams aren't making more money.

So, there are getting more players available, but the demand hasn't increased as much. Still, no explanation why the market crashes now.
My guess is that, what I said mockingly initially, that forward trainers don't have money to buy new players. That might indeed be a part of the problem, but what's causing the drop now is that a lot of people realised they're paying awfully lot of wages after the age update.

Seriously, supernatural scorer 25k a week (incl. 20% bonus). Even if I'd be making the 50k per week per player like I used to, I'd be dumb to continue training that guy. I should have realised that earlier, because this would be true anyway, crashed transfer market or not.

As to what training regimes there'll be in the future, I don't know. Switching training costs you money, that won't change in the future.