View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 17:03   #9
Whomp
King

OK here's an update since last time. I will have pictures up this evening.

I researched theo and it seems I have Christianty in the bag since no one founded it last turn and I'm finished this turn. I plan to spread the word in my two major cities.

From there I plan to go into anarchy and focus on military, settlers and workers and keep developing with my financial trait. The iron should be hooked up in 3 which will allow me to make crossbows. The horses are hooked up for Horse archers but I can build war elephants instead since Robi and I traded silver for ivory. Robi should have CS in 12ish so Maces are coming soon.

I will have a lib in Whomper Room in 3 and Trumpton has a lib and is training a settler so things are going well on the science and economic front. I plan to head towards some wines and sheep (pigs maybe). This settlement will solidify my western border and from there I can settle some furs to my south.

In other developments, it looks like Matrix is going down for the count today. He sent Theoden 2 workers which was a nice gift. Davemcw has declared on Saladin (one of 2 AI) and Regentman. He's already captured Stonehenge so things don't look too good for Regentman. I haven't heard what's happening to Kuningas' war with Tubby and GeorgeOP.

Recent intelligence says grs and davemcw are partnering up since they've been trading techs amongst themselves and probably realize they are marked people in this game. The good news is they are both up north of me. I have a feeling this is going to become a north versus south type game.
grs has refused my open borders offer so my warrior will have to head west through Hattie instead. grs is up monarchy on me.