View Single Post
Old 15-03-2006, 15:33   #9
Tubby Rower

I already have a barracks and nothing else can be improved in the capital. I am planning on being stupid and trusting George and Rob. They can out-produce me and out-grow me right now. Rob has talked about giving me cities as they expand north and east. I'm not holding my breath on this one, but there is a little hope that Rob could help me defend against an attack against George.

I'm chopping the forest on the grassland right now and will mine the forested hill next. I should get my settler out a couple of turns after Writing comes in so that I can start on a library. My second city will include lots of beaver and bronze covered corn. I figure that I could get George and/or Rob to road to me so that trading of the 3 beavers can happen.

I'm not concerned at the moment about the worker's security. Barbs should show up soon, but I have my warrior to go take care of them and can pop-rush another if need be. I might pull my capital defense while the settler builds to explore the east and provide some protection for my future settlers.

Any thoughts on the second city's name?