View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 12:53   #19
Tubby Rower

Here is my guesses on where everyone is located. The circles are where they have cities. The squares are where I met them. Monty in the upper right is confirmed as is Cathy in the south. And I'm in the east. I haven't seen any other borders. Bernie know's everyone except Cathy. Actually Cathy doesn't know anyone. Monty only knows me and Bernie which might suggest that Mao and Bernie are switched positions. It's confirmed that no one is currently in the SE. The SW is probably the 7th civ. The reason for 7 was that was what was already in the setup so I figured (incorrectly) that the game knew that you need a power of 2 number of civs on this map.

I'm currently in the lead for score and I believe also techs. I offered Bernie a chance at survival past the Ancient Ages if he gives me his second city of Orleans. He said no. I'm concerned about Monty to the north of me. He'll eventually attack me I know, so I'm going to plant my cities in that direction and hopefully I can take his too. Then fill in toward the hub and to the south.

Image Insert: