View Single Post
Old 25-10-2005, 10:17   #2
Shabbaman
Administrator

Well... playing... none

But I own a lot of decks, and even more cards. I have decks in most formats, but no Standard deck for the last two years. My last Standard deck was a BR reanimator deck when Odyssey was legal.

Vintage:

I have a RG beatz deck that used to be an original Ice Age Stormbind deck. It's good against a lot of decks, but unfortunately it's no match against modern Vintage decks (you know, anything with power in it) and it's really agressive. I like that, I can't hold a counterspell and wait until my opponent does something. The deck might be taken apart (for the first time in 8 years!) because I have bought 4 Survival of the fittest and I want something to do with them. A legacy RG survival build is in the making.

Though I got 4 Squees last week, so the stormbind might go in again as well.

I also got a proxied Worldgorger dragon combo deck, but that's too good to play against.

I'm currently building a Legacy reanimator deck (with the burning wishes from the old Standard deck, the spells from an old Extended reanimator deck and with the 4 new Squees!). Legacy is my favorite format, a lot of old cards but nothing overly expensive (like in Vintage). I have a UG madness deck in this format, which can be tuned for Extended easily.

Next up is The Rock, the name for almost any BG deck. BG is my favorite color pair. Some cool shit in the new set for this color combination! The deck is Extended legal, but not really tuned. It has Pernicious deed (BEST CARD EVER) and Living wish, I can play it in multiplayer as well (play more multiplayer than anything else anyway). If I can think of a killer combo for the deck I think ít'll become my 2HG deck.

For multiplayer I have a zombie/tombstone stairwell deck (New and improved! Now with Squee and Zombie infestation!) and a Varchild War-riders deck.

In short, I play anything as long as it doesn't have white in it. Although I did get a Savannah recently...