View Single Post
Old 24-10-2005, 14:56   #3
classical_hero
Warlord

Time for an update.

I just killed a French Army. The Army constisted of three IG's and was dwon to 1/16 when i attacked it, but before doing that i had to destroy some French Resistnce on a Hill out side of Brest to attend to first and this is what i had to face.

To kill the Army I had to get to this.

Of course the use of Grand Batteries was much appreicated, especially since I gained four from the stack on the Hill. That softening to the troops is what allowed me to suffer so few casualitie on my side. GB's rock and i will build a lot more in the coming turns.

In due course of the Anti-Cosica League, when I reciev the next turn every member of that alliance will be at war. Here is the most recent FA screen and those Civ that are at war with France.

You can add the Ottomans to the group especailly with this right on the DoOrstep of Milan.

According to my Military Advisor, the cute redhead, I am strong compared to everyone and it is a position that I plan to hold for the duration of the game. I will only have maybe just one more turn of my of My golden age left, so I will just constentrate of money since my Allies can research for me since i have given alot for this partnership.