View Single Post
Old 22-08-2005, 17:12   #2
classical_hero
Warlord

Here is the Anit-Corsican League pact.

Quote:
quoteear all,

Are we all ready to assume an alliance against the noughty men from Corsica?

I think we'll need to agree upon certain things. These are my proposals.

1. COMMITMENT

We should make a commitment that NO ONE makes individual peace with the French, without the others agreement. This should be consider TREACHERY by the others and dealt with appropriately.
If such a time cames when the French will want to surrender to us (wishfull thinking) then the decision should be a jointly decision. Some might want to go on with the war, others retire, but it should be (IMHO) a
JOINTLY decision. If we can't agree on that time, then (only as a last resort) we should VOTE and decide. 1 vote per country means 5 votes so no draws there.

2. MILITARY STRATEGY

2.1 GLOBAL FRONTS
My proposal would be a two front attack:
DENMARK: Russia
NORTH: Prussia\Austria
SOUTH: GB\Ottoman Empire\Austria

Great Britain should have the responsability of controlling the seas in order to allow us to sail free.

2.2 RESOURCES
I propose we try to cut the French saltpepper supply. As far as I see, he has 4 supply points: 1 in Norway, 1 in Denmark, 1 near Brest and 1 near Nancy.

Maybe the following Countries could be responsible to try to cut off his saltepper's supplies:
Norway: Russia\GB
Denmark: Russia
Brest: GB
Nancy: Prussia
As a result of this Pact i have sent to every other member these techs. Naval Tradition, Advanced Tactics, and next turn I will send Espionage.