View Single Post
Old 31-05-2005, 13:43   #23
Matrix
Administrator

Kemal, where is that quote coming from?!
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M

well, k's an arrogant asshole whine, we knew that.

But that is not the only reason I think CFC unfit for the finals. Rather, they elected and trusted him - dumb! THAT is a reason to eliminate them.
True. I kinda fell asleep at a certain point. Provolution was rabbling so much I thought "Oh well, he must be having great ideas and plans." I couldn't stay interested in the game for so long.

Concerning C3B: we indeed had great plans; "the eternal alliance". Later on it became more and more obvious that they were planning to deceive us. It actually already started with gaining much more from all the negotiations than us, just because we didn't want to insult them, and keep being friendly with them. Later on we discovered their plans to attack us. I can't remember them. Poor excuse, I know - I've searched the subforum and can't find it back. Of course so much has been said, I can't reread it all.

Even now I'm thinking why I didn't bother to search for the evidence to show it to you, because back then it was still fresh in my memory. It could've made such a huge difference. But then again, none of the CFC-folks did. Stupid silly laziness.