View Single Post
Old 20-01-2005, 12:00   #13
Sir Eric
Warlord

Update

Not much happened since August. I've been slowly building up my army of Sipha, Artillery and Infantry. I will discover Mass Prod and then Amphibious Warfare. Whcih will give me marines and my first shot at attacking Digger since the very early stages of this game. (The rotten bugger has units on all his tiles adjacent to the coast so I cant land any units).

Only prob is that the F3 Advisor says that my military is Average compared to his but F11 puts me at #2 for Military, Digger told me that his F11 puts his military at #3 so I hope to catch up soon enough.
One thing that worked out for me was that I made a MPP with the Iro for a couple of techs about 3 turns ago.

So I plan to declare war about 4 turns before I get AW(Marines). I am hoping that he will see that both I and Iro have declared war which means that he cant fully focus his military in one spot. Which is perfect for me cause I can.

The only question is do I attack at the closest point or do I put all my units on boats and join the Iro in a combined attack on that island, of do I do a bit of both?