View Single Post
Old 18-01-2005, 05:28   #47
Grille

229:
Excellent, Chinese walls now have ears!

The Chinese army (and Chinese ice-cream) has been infiltrated (and fluoridated) by the international subversive French conspiration.

38.02KB

While Chairman Beam took a seat at his wargame table with the staff, the "UN and Weapon Inspector" took inconspicuously these shots with his spy cam:

111.17KB

108.98KB

]
And I thought the situation was much worse! No marines present. The 2 armies are annoying, though. Of course, I cannot be sure if Beam got them from the actual war (i.e. state of the art armies).

Greece knows combustion, AI monopoly.
I get it for 263gpt.
Korea buys combustion for electronics (wow!), 8gpt, 50g and WM.
Ottos get it for 49gpt, 884g and WM.
Hittites throw in ironclads and 3g.
The Germans have oil(!) and nothing much to spare, get ironclads for a lousy 27gpt and 2g.
With combustion available among the AI, I hope I can trade my extra oil in the near future. (Beam lacks oil and ironclads, btw)

Minimap-time:

20.21KB

Considering Beam's transport capacity:
If at all, I'd be yellow if Beam lands stuff near the crosses, as he could totally block land access to those 2 cities by placing two stacks near them. But that's rather hypothetical I guess.

IBT:[crazyeyes]
Babs & Greeks sign MA vs Germany.
Babs and Greeks sign MA vs Ottos.
This game has become a bloodfest!
(at least on the paper)

230:
Sooner than I exptected, the red spot on the mini map above has been removed. The Babs are history. Beam had a trade embargo with them against me, maybe now he broke a deal.
GA is over. Except for MFG (#2), I'm still doing well; I think the palace rush was worth it, although a leader-made army instead would have crushed the Babs much earlier, possibly followed by an attack on Germany afterwards. Oh well, kinda ironic my Cav army died shortly after rushing the palace.
Btw, I've asked Beam if we would be allowed to twit the AI hard. He didn't answer in time, so I didn't go for a gpt/MA fuck-up just before wiping the Babs out. But since there's tech-parity, that would have only helped for some resource trade-aways (to Korea and Hittite at the most, Greece had still enough gpt anyways).