View Single Post
Old 17-01-2005, 20:29   #46
Grille

227:
The plant attempt failed again.
Babs are down to their cap, Ellipi.
I rushed an army (to be filled with infs), which will slowly give them the rest (hopefully). Slowly, because I have seriously ignored unit construction recently. Still cavs lead universities by... 3:0.
If Beam has a spy, there's of course potential trouble ahead. Maybe he thinks of a bug when looking on F3, since my military must even look MUCH weaker than expected.
OTHO, Hittite and Greeks just signed a MA vs China (Hittite also sign MA with Greece vs Korea). The Hitties are no real threat and their declaration will boost his happiness of course, but Greece and Hittite are not supposed to vote for Beam. That is, as the situation looks like now, a UN vote would not be a total nobrainer for Beam.

Beam captured one Greek city so far. But even if he soonish blitzes them down, it would likely take too long making good use of the newly gained territory. I'm playing for time; once my new core reaches full production capacity, I may make serious plans for an invasion; trouble here is that nukes may be around by that time.

No idea how to win this. Hmm, I actually have a histograph head start...