Thread: How's Aggie?
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2004, 20:14   #17
Aggie
Emperor

Finally back in full swing! I got a new appointment at my work, under my conditions.

At the start they were a bit hesitant to give me more responsibility or a more critical assignment. Understandable, but in the end I like a challenging job. They understood that soon enough and now I am building my own new team, to support the biggest bank-to-bank transaction system of our client. An area in which I have 5 years of experience, but which I abandonned at one point when nothing exciting was happening there anymore. Now they have rediscovered it and soon all bank-to-bank traffic of the client will go through our system! It has nothing to do with bestshore locations in India I have very motivated colleagues and that really does give me energy as well.

I'm very confident that this is the right way for me to proceed, even when it means staying at this company. But with a decent salary and an absurd number of holidays I can't complain. I can always look for another job at another time. No rush there.

I still won't start any new CIV3 games (unless things get patched), though I might want to start another game through CDZ...