View Single Post
Old 29-06-2004, 12:35   #15
Socrates
Emperor

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M

I'd be very interested too, but I also understand if you do not want me in the game, krys!
Lol. I don't think anyone knows about it, but Killer and I had a discussion about not playing against each other again, due to out-of-the-game issues (but nothing important !). From my part, I never say "never", and I'm not one of those who stick to stupid decisions. And BTW this game WON'T be my baby nor Beam's, at least once the game has started. It will be CDZ's baby (we will only allow CDZ members here, to ease communications, like in Diplo). So Killer, you're welcome to take part in the game, all the more if you're "very interested". And as I had said, I understood things, and I'm open to changing, and so can play you again in the future if you feel like it (maybe not now, but why not in some months). [discussion closed here]

It looks like our game is going well. I really feel we need to reach an excellent balance in every area. Once the game has started, there will be no way to change anything without losing a lot of time. Since this will be a more or so pelago map, I assume everyone would like to have the seafearing trait. But what to do with seafearing civs ? Would all these changes make the game less interesting ?

People, this topic if for discussion about how to build this game. Use it extensively.