View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 23:39   #47
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

On the city to be founded near 'the hill in the wheated flood plains': Sure SW of the hill is missing out on one of them, but I don't think that's a problem, I'd rather have that one used by Shanghai.

Matrix: Don't worry too much about being attacked as long as expansion space is available for the AI. They start getting nasty when land runs out. Although we should build some warriors as I have seen a lot of times where the AI on C3C will declare war when it sees a reachable undefended city. Also give in on all demands for now.

On the Settler north of Beijing. Looking at it Í'd rather move it NW a tile and smack it down on the jungle tile.

I LOVE the wheats near canton, we should build a few workers there after the warrior is done. I think we should try to keep Shanghai at 2 pop minimum so we can combine the flood plain wheat (after settling near the hil) with the mined bonus grass and get decent growth and shield production.

I like the environment a lot better with all those wheats around. We should realise that we'll get a lot of disease and disease will always appears for 2 consecutive turns! So if a size 3 city has disease we might wanna try and rush something for that 1 pop we're gonna lose to disease the next turn anyway.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote