View Single Post
Old 18-03-2004, 22:09   #81
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Glad it works but it ficks up my colot scheme of windows as a ALT TAB. Ah well can't have it all.

Read your guys posts. Realise I suck big time at SMAC.
Look around in game. Realise myself again I suck big time. BoreholeWasnt that the mega mine...Apparently it is.

Press enter.

Interturn
Zakharov wants a chat. He wants us to withdraw troops. I comply. UNity rover retreats from battle with mind worm.

2161 - move some untis

2162 - move some units and look for city locations. Take the terraforming tour .

2163 - pop a sea pod, kelp. pop a sea pod, minerals

InterturnSantiago wants a chat
Mindworms kill a rover from zakharov

2164 - rover falls thru dimensional gate. Lands next to pod, mind worms.attack naval worms with our nnaval worms, win and promote.

INterturn
We lose a rover to mind worms

2165 - Found memory of earth, Mind worms next to it though.

2166 - learn the hard way that a city can be razed by mind worms. No more memory of earth. Sorry guys.
Open pod, 25 credits.

interturnZakharov lost another rover to pods

2167 - FOund Velvetgrass point. Lal wants a talk, he asks us to join a war against Santiago. I decline.He tries to extort secret of the human brain from us. I decline. He backs of.

2168 - crappy ZoC prevent me from retreating a rover, grr

interturn
mindworms blasts away our alien artefact

2169 - Skimship takes out a wounded mindworm that killed a peacekeeper skimship. Our Skimship promotes to hardened.

2170 We finish the weather paradigm in greenhouse gate. WHich is off course planets first wonder. Set GGate to Human Genome. Get a unity foil from a pod.

Save the game

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] SMAC-2170.zip
60.77KB
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote