View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 23:15   #9
English_brit

I'm looking forward to my 2nd season. I missed out on promotion to Level 5 by 1 point last year and was the only team to have beaten the league winners, so I'm optimistic about this season.

I checked the relegated teams players from Div 5 and I'm confident my teams better.

My youth setup has been on passable for a while now so I'm hoping to be up to solid not long in to the season and then hopefully excellent before the end of the season.

Just expanded my stadium to 28,000+ and although currently just over 0 on current funds I'm expecting to make a nice amount from selling a couple of keepers I recently promoted to the team. One I got when my youth system was only inadequate and he was worth 186k and passable so I'll be switching to gk training for a week or 2 to get him to solid.

I don't intend to buy any players this season. Any players I add to my team will be through the youth setup. My aim is to get promoted and make as much money through selling trained players etc as I can. Then if I achieve promotion then I'll decide if I need to reinforce my starting lineup.

I'm away in the first round of the Cup to a team that finished 2nd in Division 6 like myself but I think my teams stronger so hopefully I'll get thru. I could do with a nice little run in the Cup to boost funds.

Fingers crossed. lol
English_brit is offline   Reply With Quote