View Single Post
Old 26-01-2004, 11:47   #7
yndy
Prince

Quote:
quote:7000 spectators had come to nsm Arena this cloudy day. nsm tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Grönby - Åkerquist, Eftimie, Hansen - Filip, Ardeleanu, Badea, Tiriac, Preoteasa - Neagu, Chiritã.

Sticla started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Vlad - Buzoianu, Albescu, Spiridon - Pahontu, Roland Olsen, Gheorghe, Sinikallio - Bos, Mårtensson, Nygård.

Sticla took the lead after 11 minutes with 0 - 1. Nik Bos placed the ball out of reach for the home sides keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. Dumitru Gheorghe could have put his team up another one in the 34:th minute, after a rush down the left, but his closing shot hit the post. An indecisive goaltender looked on as a free kick by Sticla´s Dumitru Gheorghe put the visitors up 0 - 2 after 37 minutes. The structure of the game started to change as Sticla decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 2. nsm held the ball, with a clear 52 percent possession rate.

In the 47:th minute the home team was awarded a penalty. The guest´s keeper did dive the right way, but Mihai Ardeleanu was still able to reduce the score to 1 - 2. The visitors Nik Bos took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 73rd minute. 1 - 3 for Sticla. nsm held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

Most important nsm player was Marinel Badea. Peter Åkerquist was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Sticla player was without a doubt Nik Bos. Gheorghe Buzoianu was a disappointment, however. The match ends 1 - 3.
Revenge against the only team that defeated me on my ground this season. I let them have the midfield but set the team to score more goals than they could.