View Single Post
Old 21-01-2004, 13:46   #27
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Foul Zulus launch attack on China

After declaring war for no apparent reason years ago, now the evil zulus have launched an attack on China!!!

What happened
Now this is BAD news. Beijing had a spear and 2 horses garrisoned an that was it. 7 impis and 3 horses landed. I mustered all the troops I could find toward my capital and praised my luck for getting feudalism last turn. Upgraded my spear to pike, and sent back the turn expecting to lose Beijing ans seeing it razed. End of turn screenie down here.

254.1KB

And this is what I got back:

216.98KB

The pikeman scared KingReno so he sticked with pillaging. PHEW! I launch an attack on the stack in the red circle, kill 1 impi, 2 horses lose nothing. Attack blue circle, lose 2 horses, wound 2 impis.
Upgrade 5 swords to Med Inf

Send turn, receive turn:

142.63KB

Well not too bad. lots of attacking I lose reg med inf and a 4hp elite horseman. KR loses 2 elite impis, 3 vet impis, 1 vet horse.

This is what's left

108.38KB

Send and receive this:

83.37KB

I kinda expected this to happen and it's far less a problem than the first attack. It's not near my core, and quite some troops from the Korean campaign are still in the area because I thought KR would land a 2nd bunch. Thinking what I'm gonna do. I have a galley near Beijing so i can ferry in 2 troops to Inc'on, not sure will think about it.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote