View Single Post
Old 19-01-2004, 10:18   #18
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

The War continues

After a break from the game irl we continued yesterday.
My pillage action on Pusan failed I can road a tile between CHengdu and Pusan and reach it in one turn from Chengdu. Raze Uslan, fend off a bunch of swords from Xinjian. Take Pusan, Raze Hyangsang, take Pyongyang, raze it after a few turns when the sole survivor keeps resisting, to close to Seoul and I dont wanna risk a flip. Resettle it. Take Nampo, get a leader. Save it for FP, rush a settler in shanghai for FP city

In 610 BC I get mono on literature. Sell it with 10 gpt to greeks for peace CoL, maths. Sell Maths, lit, 90 gold to romans for WM and MapM. KingReni is huge. Settle FP city and rush FP. Get an embassy with the greeks and pay the greeks 21 gpt for an alliance against the zulus

Some pics.

217.54KB

My empire, the arrow indicates the Indians, will contact the, soon now I have mapmaking. Switched a prebuild to galley.
Short term strat: get all korean cities on my island, they lack horses and iron so that wont be a problem. Wan kong has 1100+ gold so I hope to get that from him before he spends it on other stuff

172.06KB

KingReno's empire. He's HUGE but he doesnt have iron. I paid the greeks for war. Greeks compare strong to me in F3, Reno compares average to me. My guess is Reno build a lot of impis and horses. I hope this war will trigger his GA and will waste it in despotisme.

131.69KB
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote