View Single Post
Old 25-10-2003, 00:14   #8
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

62.87*KB

First I sent the scout west & north, when I saw lands werent better I sent worker east because that would be the first spot the work if I would settle on spot. I decide current location is best and settle on the spot

Build 3 scouts and started roaming the lands. In 2510BC I met all civs but one, am tech par(1st row + myst) and have bled all ai dry financially. NOt too shabby. NY was a settler from a hut founded onspot.

3650BC - BW from hut

3600BC - Meet Vikings, I trade MAsonry for WC+10gold

3400BC - Get settler from hut, found New Yourk on the spot

3350BC - Get 25 gold from hut

3250BC - Discver ceremonial burial, vikings got it 1 turn b4 me

3200BC - Meet korea, They have alphabet and 60 gold, but lack masonry, pottery and cer burial. They want all my techs and 25 gold for alpha No deal

3050BC - Korea wont drop the alphabet price and I decide to give in before they meet other civs

2900BC - pop hut, empty

2800BC- Get the wheel for alpha and 2 gold (dunno from who )

2750BC - empty hut, meet celts, they;re standing next to a scandinavian scouting warrior [grr] just a sec too late. I sell alphabet to scandinavia for myst and 10 gold. Switch to min poly gambit

2710BC - Meet egypt, sell myst for 10 gold to cleo. Sell myst to korea for 85 gold, apparently I forgot to check them 2 turns ago.

2670BC - Meet france, they're tech par

2630BC - Get maps of the region from a hut

2510BC - Korea and China are at war. Dunno if they have been for long but I see a fight in the interturn. Lets hope this fight will last.

2510BC map

221.62*KB
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote