View Single Post
Old 27-04-2020, 17:41   #56
Beorn
Disabled Vet

T250, 1700AD

BrunchTime the Greek keeps driving that tech forward like there's no tomorrow. First to steam, second to cannons, now going for grenadiers. He may not have the best production but I bet his income can upgrade a bitchin' ton of units in no time. I offered to trade him metal luxes for a small amount of gold, so as to get the ball rolling ... he declined and didn't reply.

PP is almost entirely mapped. The "Embassy" is where espionage costs the least amount, and thus where I'll be stealing from. He's got 3 great people and 2 stone age boats, backed by a state-of-the-art cavalry and riflemen home force. I offered to trade luxes, he answered with a lux + health trade: that's wehere we're at.

I asked Ynnek how he saw us moving forward, opened the door to a permanent defensive pact, or a planned war on each other, or everything and anything in between, but no response. He just keeps on developping.

Meanwhile I'll grab SoL while it's hot and farm barbarians for XP.

Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote