View Single Post
Old 25-09-2003, 20:52   #13
Gothmog

So the war goes on, I’ve been collecting archers to go destroy Tonawanda and settle near that Ivory and getting some defense set up. Meanwhile a stack o’ Germans finally made its way north, a spear and three archers. I build a wall in Boston where they are going to attack. Writing comes in:

And a few turns later I take out Tonawanda:

I am thinking to take out St. Regis too, but then I see a Mounted Warrior and think better of it. I make peace at favorable terms:

I check with the Germans and they now have Polytheism, I also realize for the first time that they never met the Iroquois. I am getting close to MM and they will certainly meet soon after that tech, I am also starting to get worried that Sky will show up anytime. In addition, the majority of my archers are up north and it will take them almost 20 turns to reach Germany anyway. So I make peace with Germany too:

And then trade Poly to the Iroquois:

I’ve now settled the Ivory and have another city about to be founded NE of New York grabbing some Iron. My troops are massing in Boston for the walk south and I am building a few horses to accompany them. Other than that I am still in expansion mode.
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote