Thread: season 53
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 00:32   #39
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
I am having a really good season for my first team!

I am now 6 points in the lead of my series. I have a really good shot of auto promoting to the 3rd division. I am now capable of pulling 350-380 hatstats with outstanding (high) midfield. I know I will struggle in the 3rd division but I am excited with the chance.
That is nice. Go for it, just watch for wages. 350 is a bit on the low side these days but 380 might be fine. Good luck there!

To advance to 4th and then 3rd, I need to replace most of the team. I have about 25 mil and can get around 7 mil by selling some good players I have. It is a bit on the low side. So, once I finish training the keepers next season by getting my main guy to probably utopian, I think I will go for upper skill level playmaking as well because PM salaries hurt most compared to other classes. Then, after 4 or 5 season, I'll go for it as well aiming high. I should be at 40 mil then with some luck unless they change the system again. Need to run some set pieces training sometimes in between but that should be easy. I think I'll ditch winger training, and just buy some high skill old guy who can handle 3-4 seasons for cheap around 1 mil or so. Same for forwards and defenders although high skill good forwards are also rare and have high salaries. Winger training is not very profitable these days. Keepers still bring more or less decent money though.