Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2012, 12:24   #18
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

it's not so much the ubergear that worries me,it's the farmers and farmer spam this is gonna incite. In WoW this was rampant. Farmers messaging you constantly to buy their gold. The new real money AH makes selling legal which will increase the farming I suspect.

The one good thing is that items in D3 generally arent Bind on Equip as they are in WoW. As a consequence items will become less and less scarce as time progresses and thus less interesting to sell. That should disencourage the farmers I guess. Also positive, you cannot message spam an entire server with a bot in D3 as you can in WoW. If you make games private you're sure you'll be left alone.

My thoughts: if you plan on selling anything for real money on the AH: do it asap to benefit of the relative scarcity of all items. Play with friends in private games as much as you can to avoid the spammers.

Personally I;m already so far behind on the leveling curve that I don't have anything decent to sell, I guess I cant quit the day job to become a pro D3 player
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote