View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:23   #37
2metraninja
Chieftain

Hi guys, happy to finally able to post at CDZ.

Right now the CFC forum server is overloaded and cant post specifics, but I know that BUFFY removes few possible cheats situation and few events as the Arian uprising, which can kill whole civ (5-6 barbarian axes/archers spawning at turn 30 or so near your capitol)

Also it gives you ton of information - who have what for trading, where you can whip with how many overflow and so on.

Unfortunately I found this while searching for multiplayer+buffy:

Quote:
Unfortunately, we are having constant problems, with a "out of sync" problem. Haven't read through all the forum pages, but is this a known issue? What's the deal? Can it be prevented?

I'm hosting, and the other player has to log out of the game and back in each time. It seems to be each and every time he attacks anything. Only barbarians so far. But, each and every time he tried to attack one, the out of sync appeared.
Quote:
right now there is a known issue with the new bull dll/bug and OOS errors. You might see some in other versions but it's hard to say where it cropped up.
Quote:
Exact same problem here using Buffy 3.19.003. Only attacking barbs/AI cities causes instant OOS. We'll try without Buffy tomorrow.
Anyone knowing more on this?
2metraninja is offline   Reply With Quote